We commit to design according to your business requirements; ensuring your website looks modern, feels professional and is user friendly to guarantee the best possible experience for our clients.
Most of our websites implement the Responsive Web Design (RWD), which is web design focused on creating sites offering an optimal viewing experience on mobile devices. In this 21st century websites are no longer just viewed on computers and laptops, but they are also viewed on mobile phones as well as tablets on-the-go. Therefore, it is imperative here at FPM Websolutions that we embrace change and stay at the top with this technology evolution.
- Project brief – An outline of what is to be done on the project. Ideally clients who have already thought about budgets and timescales have a head start, but none the less, we will work with you to put your thoughts onto paper.
- Strategy and Research – We take a look through the different options available to understand what you need. We will start with in-depth business and design research in your industry. This helps us to get a better understanding for your requirements. Next we will put together a plan and discuss a strategy to move forward with to make sure you succeed online.
- Web design – When a plan has been agreed and research has been completed we then get to work. We create visual wireframes for your feedback putting together all of your creative ideas, keeping in mind the functionality and structure of the website. We make sure your website design follows your company branding and vision.
- Web Development – Once the design has been agreed we will put it into action and start writing the code.
- Testing and Going Live! – After website completion we will go through the testing process to ensure everything is working as it should. Once this is done we will start testing that the website is compatible in all modern day browsers and devices making any adjustments to the website where possible. Then all is left is to wait for your approval and to go live then setting up any emails should they be required.